Former Rank & Son Buick Site
The Rank & Son project included targeted subsurface site investigation activities, asbestos inspection, lead based paint survey, and hazardous materials inventory.
During pre-site redevelopment, Kapur:
- Completed Targeted Environmental Subsurface Site Investigation activities including installation of soil borings and monitoring wells, collection of soil and groundwater samples and preparation of a Subsurface Investigative findings report in response to identified contamination impacts onsite
- Prepared a Remedial Action Plan to achieve WDNR case closure under the Remediation & Redevelopment (RR) Program
- Performed an Asbestos Inspection and Lead-Based Paint Survey of the former Auto Dealership and Servicing facility
- Completed a hazardous materials survey and compiled an inventory of materials requiring special handling
- Prepared an Asbestos Containing Material (ACM) Inspection and Lead-Based Paint (LBP) Survey report documenting materials testing positive for asbestos and lead; and quantified volumes of each for abatement contractor bidding documents