Wisconsin Bank & Trust Property Inspection
Kapur was contracted by Community Bank and Trust to perform several environmental investigations. K&A completed Phase I Environmental Site Assessments in general accordance with the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) guideline E-1527-05 and the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Title 40, Code of Federal Regulations, part 312 (40 CFR part 312) – Standard Practices for All Appropriate Inquiries (AAI) which included site reconnaissance of the project area and a search of regulatory and historical records to determine sources of potential environmental contamination.
- Filling Station, 9114 W. Silver Spring Drive, Milwaukee, WI: March 2011, Travis Peterson
- BP Filling Station, 2242 N. 12th Street, Milwaukee, WI: March 2011, Travis Peterson
- Wilmot Mountain Ski Hill, 11931 Fox River Road, Wilmot, WI: February 2011, Travis Peterson
- AmericInn Motel, 1708 Eastern Avenue, Plymouth, WI: February 2011, Travis Peterson
- Vinayak Corporation Property (commercial building), 47 N. Highland Avenue, Plymouth, WI: February 2011, Travis Peterson
- Mike Schwaller Property, Parcel # 59271820974, 1031 Pilgrim Road, Plymouth, WI: January, 2011, Travis Peterson
- M.A.S. Industries, Inc., 1050 Pilgrim Road, Plymouth, WI: January, 2011, Travis Peterson
Kapur also provided a Records Search with Risk Review (RSRA). RSRA is a site screening tool prepared in accordance with environmental requirements detailed in the Small Business Administration SOP. This report provides a lender with a brief site history along with known current and past regulatory issues without the time and expense of a site inspection. An RSRA report prepared in accordance with SBA requirements providesprofessional opinion regarding the potential risks associated with the property along with the required SBA approved methods to resolve any identified concerns
- Mobil Home StuffStore, Inc, 4019 Tyler Drive, Ottawa, IL: April 2011, Travis Peterson
- Mobil Home StuffStore, Inc., 12510 Knollwood Lane, Suring, WI: April 2011, Travis Peterson
In three separate undeveloped commercial lots (8904, 8908, & 8912 Durand Avenue in Sturtevant, WI) Kapur conducted a Phase II Environmental Assessment to determine if contamination from the surrounding sites had migrated onto the subject properties as well as subsurface investigative activities, including the installation of four (4) soil borings and representative soil and groundwater sampling.