Established in 1981, Kapur presently employs over 200 professionals and has been providing services to Municipal, County, Private Development clients, Milwaukee Metropolitan Sewerage District (MMSD), Division of State Facilities, and the Wisconsin Department of Transportation for 35 years.
To develop a close, professional, and honest relationship with our clients that enables us to fully understand their needs and expectations and allows us to provide quality services that meet and exceed their definition of success.
RECENT AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel: 2015 Top Workplaces
- Engineering News Record: Top 500 Firms
- Zweig White Group: 2015 Hot Firm List
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel: 2014 Top Workplaces
- LEED AP BD+C, Gold Certification:
UWM Joseph L. Zilber School of Public Health, Milwaukee
- The Daily Reporter, Top Projects 2013:
Northwestern Mutual Van Buren Office Building, Milwaukee; Pamela and Hermann Viets Field, Milwaukee; Brown Deer School District Master Plan
- Business Journal, Real Estate Awards:
JF Ahern Building, Milwaukee; Journey House for Family Learning and Youth Athletics, Milwaukee; UWM Joseph L. Zilber School of Public Health, Milwaukee