Hoan Bridge Survey
This project is located on I-794 in the heart of downtown Milwaukee, WI from the Milwaukee River to Lincoln Avenue in Milwaukee County. The project involves high accuracy survey control for the integration of mobile and stationary LIDAR scanning data collection. Kapur is performing the stationary LIDAR scanning of the Hoan Bridge and associated impacted infrastructure along the corridor.
- Terrestrial and mobile scanning for topography data collection
- Control, coordination, and integration of mobile scanning, terrestrial scanning, and existing aerial LIDAR data.
- Mapping of data to create existing topography
- Utility Locates
- Creation of existing surfaces to the accuracy of WisDOT FDM requirements.
- Additional anticipated services include:
- Lighting Design